Our meeting rooms are available to governmental agencies and community organizations engaged in educational, cultural, intellectual, charitable, advocacy, religious, political, civic, and other non‐commercial activities. Private and for-profit uses of the meeting rooms are prohibited.
Permission to use rooms does not imply Library endorsement of the goals, policies, or activities of any individual or organization. We do not endorse the viewpoints of meeting room users and may not appear to do so in an organization’s publicity for meetings. Our staff may review promotional materials before use to verify the Library is not depicted as endorsing meeting room activities.
The applicant and their organization are fully responsible for following all Library policies. If an organization requires security personnel to ensure the safety of attendees, it is to be arranged at its expense and must comply with our Public Behavior Policy., opens a new window
How do I reserve a space?
- You must be over the age of 18 to reserve a room. Adult supervision is required if the event includes minors.
- Reservations may be made between 7 days and 42 days in advance.
- You may make up to 2 reservations per month with a maximum of 4 hours per reservation. Reservation time should include time for setting up and clean up.
- Meetings must end at least 15 minutes prior to library closure.
- Complete a meeting room application form. This application will be reviewed by Library staff. We will usually respond to a request within 72 hours.
What are the rules for using the space?
- All meetings must be free and open to the public. No one may be denied entry.
- You may not collect any fees (including but not limited to admission fees, donations, raffles, or other collections) or conduct sales of any kind. Personally identifiable information from attendees, including email addresses, may not be collected. Please feel free to hand out your contact information for people to seek more information!
- Public performance rights for copyrighted works are required and must be provided prior to the presentation of films or other copyrighted information.
- No storage of private property is allowed without approval from the Library Manager.
- We are not responsible for outside equipment and cannot provide technical support.
- Drinking alcohol, smoking, and illegal activities are not permitted anywhere on the Library premises.
Violations of this policy, or repeat cancellations or no shows, will result in denial of future reservations.
A full version, opens a new window of this policy is available online.