Comments, posts, and messages are welcome on our social media sites. The Library's social media sites are moderated online discussion sites and not public forums. We reserve the right to review, edit, move or delete any comment, message, or post at our sole discretion and without notice. Any content that contains the following will be removed and the user may be barred from posting new content.
The following is not allowed:
- Obscene or racist content
- Personal attacks, insults, or threatening language
- Potentially libelous statements
- Plagiarized or pirated content
- Private, personal information published without consent
- Comments or hyperlinks unrelated to the content of the forum
- Commercial promotions or spam
- Organized political activity
- Photos or other images that fall in any of the above categories
A full version, opens a new window of this policy is available online.