Let's Explore ChiltonLibrary
Chilton is an old and trusted name in car repair reference -- their repair manuals are a byword for the do-it-yourself mechanic. ChiltonLibrary offers the same extensive content we love but in an up-to-date, fully searchable, available-from-anywhere format. The site is mobile responsive, so you can even take ChiltonLibrary under the hood!
Repair your car, and more
ChiltonLibrary's features include:
- Maintenance and specification tables that provide the unique data needed for each specific vehicle.
- Step-by-step service and repair procedures, and labor estimating tool to help users confidently determine their next move.
- Vacuum diagrams to simplify troubleshooting.
- Wiring diagrams to help explain system operation.
- Close-up photographs and illustrations for visual support.
- A mobile-friendly interface.
- A print button that allows users to easily print out what is needed.
- A read-aloud feature that narrates the text of each article.
- ASE test prep quizzes for the most popular certification exams
All you need to access ChiltonLibrary is your ACL card and PIN - no account or other information is required.
Explore: Think of a particular kind of car - maybe your first car, or one your parents or a friend had, or maybe one you like. You can also just choose one at random and look it up in ChiltonLibrary. All you need is the make, model, and year. Look at the information available for that car - did you find anything interesting? Share what you learned with us on social media or through our story form.
Got questions? We've got answers!
Feel free to contact us. We'll happily answer any questions you have. You can also check out our help section in the eLibrary sidebar. Look there for tutorials, helpful tips, news, and more.
We'd love to hear from you!
Let us know what you think about this and other eResources. You can send comments to our eResources email form or contact us on social media.
On social media be sure to tag us and use the hashtag #StaySafeKindConnected.
You can find us on Twitter, opens a new window | Facebook, opens a new window | Instagram, opens a new window