For a limited time, we are offering no contact printing pickup at our libraries in three easy steps.
- Upload your document or use the Smart Alec App (iOS / Android).
Call your local Library or Ask Us to arrange a no contact pickup time.
- Wait 5 minutes after uploading your document before calling to allow your document to reach us.
- Have your Library Card number available to confirm your print job.
- Visit the Library during your appointment time and get your printouts.
Privacy and Confidentiality:
- Documents are converted to PDF. Electronic versions and any printed versions are securely deleted seven days after we receive them.
- The Library will not print documents with personally identifiable information that could lead to identity theft. This includes financial records such as bank statements or identification documents such as medical records or social security statements. If you are unsure if you should upload a file to us, Ask Us or learn more about how to prevent identity theft.