To reset your PIN in our catalog:
1. Go to the Login page.
2. Click the Forgot your PIN link.
3. On the Forgot your PIN page, enter your barcode.
4. Click Send.
5. In a few seconds, an email will be sent to the email address associated with your account.
6. Open the email and click the link to launch your browser.
7. On the Reset PIN page, enter your barcode. Enter a new PIN, and then confirm it by typing it again.
8. Click Save.
To reset your PIN in the Basic Catalog:
1. Go to the My Account login page.
2. Click the Forgot your PIN? link.
3. Enter your Library Card or eCard number in the Barcode field.
4. Click Submit.
5. A PIN reset link will be sent to the email address on file. Click the PIN reset link in the email.
6. Enter your name and Library Card Number in the appropriate fields.
7. Enter a new PIN in the Enter Your PIN field.
8. Re-enter that same PIN in the Enter Your PIN Again field.
9. Click Submit.