From a desktop or laptop:
- Go to Rosetta Stone using the direct link or from our website.
- Log in using your library card and PIN.
- Select Rosetta Stone Library Solution.
- Sign in with your email address and password. If this is your first time using Rosetta Stone, you will need to create a new account.
- Choose a language.
- Click on Launch Rosetta Stone Foundations.
- Follow the prompts to customize your experience and begin learning at your own pace.
On a Mobile Device
Rosetta Stone also provides a mobile app for iOS, Android, and Kindle Fire. First-time users: Download and install the Rosetta Stone mobile app, but do not open it.
- On your mobile device, always login to Rosetta Stone via our website first.
- Follow steps 1-6 above.
- A pop-up message will display that reads Open this page in "Rosetta Stone"? Select Open. You will be re-directed to the app store for your device to either download or open the app.