From a desktop or laptop:
- Go to Rosetta Stone using the direct link or from our eLibrary.
- Log in using your library card and PIN.
- Select Rosetta Stone Library Solution.
- Sign in with your email address and password. If this is your first time using Rosetta Stone, you will need to create a new account.
- Choose a language.
- Click on Launch Rosetta Stone Foundations.
- Follow the prompts to customize your experience and begin learning at your own pace.
On a Mobile Device
Rosetta Stone also provides a mobile app for iOS, Android, and Kindle Fire. First-time users: Download and install the Rosetta Stone mobile app, but do not open it.
- On your mobile device, always log in to Rosetta Stone via our website first.
- Follow steps 1-6 above.
- A pop-up message will display that reads Open this page in "Rosetta Stone"? Select Open. You will be re-directed to the app store for your device to either download or open the app.
- Next time you want to use the Rosetta Stone app, just open it as you would any other app - it will remember your login.
NOTE: Once you've created your Rosetta Stone account, you can follow these alternative instructions:
- Follow steps 1-6 above to create your account.
- Open the Rosetta Stone app and tap Log In.
- You will be asked what type of account you have - choose Work or School
- For Username and Password use the credentials you created in step 4 above.
- Under Workspace type s8900657
If you are creating an account and logging in for the first time, using the first set of mobile instructions will be the quickest way to get set up. If you are logged out of the app and want to log back in, the second set will be quicker. The end result of each is the same.