Dublin Library is hosting an art contest and showcase for local teen artists. Submit your original art to the library from March 5 - March 26, 2018.
Artwork will be on display March 27 - April 8, 2018. Winners will be announced on Monday, April 9, 2018.
To pick up entry forms for the art contest, please visit the Dublin Library.
Art Contest Rules:
- All entrants must be in high school (or equivalent grade if homeschooled) and live in Dublin, Livermore, Pleasanton, or San Ramon.
- Teens may submit 1-2 original artworks for consideration in the art contest.
- Artwork should be mounted onto matte board or other sturdy background, and unframed (artwork will hang on large display panels in the library).
- Finished pieces must be no larger than 9”x 12”.
- There are three categories (each artwork may only be submitted under one category): Fine Art, Photography, or Digital Arts/Graphic Design
- Cash Prizes will be awarded to the artwork with the most community votes (one from each of the three categories).
- Additionally, there will be one cash prize awarded for Best in Show, which will be selected by a group of three judges (to be determined).
- Prizes will be donated by the Dublin Friends of the Library.
- March 5th - March 26th: Turn in all artwork (with a completed entry form taped to the back of each art piece) to the Information Desk at the Dublin Library.
- March 27th - April 8th: Art will be displayed in the Dublin Library and Community Voting open.
- April 9th: Winners will be notified and announced on the Dublin Library’s Facebook page.
Artwork will be displayed in the Dublin Library from March 27th - April 12th.